JHAI COFFEE FARMERS COOPERATIVE
"Know your coffee." - JCFC
Hello Media & Press!
The JCFC WOULD LIKE TO SPREAD THEIR MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE. If you are A newspaper, coffee blogger, social advocate, podcaster, magazine, Roaster, Social Media Group, Laos' supporter, or plain 'ol coffee lover, please scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the form. We would love to help you craft that perfect article for your community!
- The JCFC is a collective of 298 Lao families, from 18 villages, speaking 4 different ethnic languages, working together to represent Lao specialty coffee.
- The JCFC's traceable and transparent trade system, which tracks payments from cherry-to-parchment-to-green coffee is what sets it apart as unique in the world of coffee cooperatives worldwide. The system is verifiably fair.
- The JCFC villages, operations and headquarters are located in Paksong, Laos on the Bolaven Plateau at Jhai Coffee House.
- JCFC coffees carry an intense bouquet of kaffir lime blossom, jasmine, honeysuckle, plumeria, tea rose, and a hint of bergamot aroma.
- Lao specialty coffee, cupping from 83-87, is for sale in 55lb nano-lot vacuum-packed boxes.
- The JCFC operates in partnership with two U.S. (501-c3) non-profits Jhai Coffee House and Filanthrope.
Looking for something? use this SEARCH TOOL.
- #JCFC #jhaitribe #jhaicoffeehouse #filanthrope #laocoffee #laospecialtycoffee
- Tyson Adams - email@example.com / +1.619.629.2310
- Michael Gomez Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Press
All pictures, videos and written content on this website can be made available by contacting us with the form below.